- A magically iridescent eyeshadow palette contains professional cool and warm-toned pigments and shades. With different textures: soft smooth mattes, shimmery pressed pearl and dazzling metallic glitters. This richly toned palette features versatile shades that can be blended and layered to create endless amounts of looks.
- Advanced artistry palette housed inside a cute,rectangle-cut, lightweight, black packaging, easy to take outside and great to travel with. Suitable for different skin tone and skin type.
- The rainbow - inspired hues and finishes, ranging from sheer - color, high - shine glitter topcoats, to entrancing ultra-reflective metallics and rich shades with intense pigment payoff deliver striking impact and light-catching dimension, Suitable for both makeup beginners and makeup pros.
- A complete travel shadow collection that can be bought as personal use to accomplish your everyday makeup routine or as a great gift for your family members and friends. Suitable for different occasions such as party, wedding or casual.
- A coveted, professional palette with pressed powder shadows that can be used for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, and the contours of the face.
Try your new makeup ides with this simple all-in-one eyeshadow palette!
Package content: 1 * Makeup Palette
1.This professional eyeshadow palette features brand-new, ultra-pigmented primary hues.
2.Intense pigments can be used as highlight shade and used on not only lids but face and body.
3.this palette is the ideal tool for creating iconic, avant-garde, and editorial looks.
4.Each color is surrounded by their complimentary colors,ranging from vibrant ultramarine and rich marigold to zesty cayenne and saturated seafoam.
How to use:
- Apply Eyeshadow Primer. To start off with a fresh and clean base, the first thing you need to do is apply eyeshadow primer to your lids. If you don’t own an eyeshadow primer, apply a concealer
- Apply A Nude Base. Using a fluffy blending eyeshadow brush, apply a nude shadow that complements your skin tone and blend it in thoroughly
- Enhance The Crease. Apply a medium-toned eyeshadow to your crease using a fluffy blending brush. Add some color to your lower lash line and blend it out well, especially towards the outer corners.
- Add Some Color. Apply a darker or bolder eyeshadow, focusing the color just on the outer corners. Gently extend it past your crease.Use the same color on your lower lash line as well.Then using a fluffy brush to blend the shadows beautifully.
- Create A Gradient. Apply the eyeshadow that you used in the second step to your lids. Also, use that shadow to blend out the edges of the darker or bolder eyeshadow for a softer effect.