- ★SALON AT HOME: Full upgraded gel nail polish kit with 48W Led light includes all of the DIY components you need in this ALL-IN-ONE kit, you can enjoy doing your nails at home with this gel nail polish set without the concern of overspending at the nail salon.
- ★48W CURE LAMP: 48W high power can efficiently cure all kinds of gel nail polish. The smart 3 timer modes presents you an efficient/safe/convenient home manicure machine.
- ★ELEGANT GIFT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: If you’re looking for a gift for a family member or friend for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day then this is a decent choice. Well packaged and ready to gift, this is a practical, beautiful gift that will be loved by all who receive it.
- ★MODELONES LONG-LASTING GEL BASE AND TOP COAT: It keeps 15-45 days high gloss for different people. Brilliant gloss shine, durable & high volume, present striking color and required to be cured under the LED lamp.
- ★30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Ensures your satisfaction. If you are not delighted with our kit, return it for a 100% refund of your purchase price - no questions asked. MODELONES encourages sharing nail fun.
Gel Nail Polish x7
36W Nail Lamp x1
Top Coat x1
Base Coat x1
Nail Art Rivets
Double Sides Nail Bufferx1
Step 1: Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean surface.
Step 2: Nail Primer: Apply thin primer, don't wait for dry, leave a sticky surface. Prepare the nail for maximum adhesion. NOTE: Apply Primer Without Using UV Lamp.
Step 3: Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 4: Gel polish: Apply a first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish.
*When applying color, wipe excess gel with a brush before applying strokes.
Step 5: Top Coat: Finish with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 6: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
tips 1: Rub the bottle between your hands before you open the bottle.
tips 2: We advise you to apply every coat thinly. The thinner, the better. Thin applications can offer your nails a long-lasting effect.
tips 3: Apply 2-3 fingers at a time, then cure the gel.
tips 4: It is normal for a base coat to keep stick after curing. Do not cure the base top till totally dry for it will break the performance of the base coat.
tips 5: You could use the suggested curing time, but please note the suitable curing time varies from the different thickness you apply.
tips 6: When you remove the gel, use the nail pusher to push the color gel from the nail root to the nail edge. (pay attention to the direction)